The first half of 2021 was a mess, saying the very least. The second part seems to be no better. Instead of traveling, we are going to stick in the living-room armchair, weekend plans will only hold video-games, and visits to a karaoke club will be replaced by the home battles with your nuclear family. But we keep our heads up and see it as a great chance to sing all the favorite, new, and old songs. Besides, with the karaoke systems “Studio Evolution” one can not only enjoy their time but also boost the skills a great deal. For instance, to learn how to sing like a star or improve a foreign language command.
To broaden your musical horizons, we collected the top-20 world’s most popular karaoke songs in 2020. The global karaoke market doesn’t remain the same and hits keep changing day in and day out. It’s quite unusual and nice to watch the changes in the charts at the global level while local karaoke tops usually remain unchanged for ages.
Top karaoke songs 2021
1. Justin Bieber – Yummy
2. Doja Cat – Say So
3. 2KBABY – OLD SOUL
4. Lady Gaga – Stupid Love
5. Selena Gomez – Rare
6. Justin Bieber ft. Quavo – Intentions
Read also: Hip-hop vs. Rock
What we definitely not gonna do here is to try and find out which genre is “better”. We only want to share our opinion as people, who have been in karaoke business for over 16 years and are well-aware of what you’re singing when nobody’s watching you.
7. TONES & I – DANCE MONKEY
8. Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now
9. Maroon 5 – Memories
10. Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello – Señorita
11. Taylor Swift – The Man
12. Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
13. Arizona Zervas – Roxanne
14. Post Malone – Circles
15. Billie Eilish – Everything I Wanted
16. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey – Don’t Call Me Angel
17. Sam Smith – How Do You Sleep?
18. Ed Sheeran feat. Khalid – Beautiful People
19. Melanie Martinez – Nurse’s Office
20. Ariana Grande, Social House – Boyfriend